- This event has passed.
Digital Advice Summit
February 21 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
As the advice gap continues to widen, as regulatory pressures increase, and as automated solutions become more sophisticated, digital advice is moving into the mainstream.
To remain relevant in the changing landscape, most large financial institutions are now taking a view on the role of digital advice in their strategy.
Finance Edge’s summit will bring together global perspectives on building a digital advice proposition and ensuring it yields long-term benefits, both for your firm and for the public.
- Building a digital advice offering, integrating it into your firm and delivering ROI
- How GDPR, the Pension Freedoms report, Project Innovate and FAMR are impacting the digital advice space
- Using AI and behavioural economics to inform your digital advice proposition
- Mitigating the compliance and governance risks of offering digital advice
- Insights for fintech startups – taking your digital advice offering to profitability
- Successful partnerships between large incumbents and fintechs
- The role of biometrics and open APIs in making digital advice more widely accessible