It’s been a dazzling, eventful year for innovation hunters. Events, thinkers, projects, leading players, small to large companies and new disruptors worldwide continue to reshape all walks of life. Our workplaces are seeking to adapt, and idea management software and practices are evolving to support companies in their fight to stay competitive.
Here’s a quick look back at 2016 through our top stories:
– Innovation at your feet
– Five days to the Lisbon Web Summit
– We can all win with global innovation
– What’s the future of innovation management software?
– Meet the most innovative companies in the world, by Forbes
– How a startup culture is spreading in the Middle East
– A world built by Lego in which you can actually work
– Is employee engagement worth it? Good&Co shows how much
– Gartner’s 2016 ‘Market Guide for Innovation Management’ is out
– Which innovation management study programme should I pick?
The coming year will open a new chapter for the InnovationMatrix with the launch of our newsletter. Stay connected!
We wish you all a bright New Year,
The Innovation Matrix team