A research trip, a VIP behind-the-scenes experience or a ‘design safari’. This is how people have described the Design Thinking and Innovation Week from the Future London Academy, which takes place in the British capital between March 18-22, 2019.
Aimed at innovation directors, creative leaders and entrepreneurs, product managers, UX researchers, innovators and trendsetters, the immersive programme uncovers the latest approaches to design thinking and innovation.
The five-day course is designed to provide inspiration and tools for business. It consists of keynote presentations, case studies, roundtable discussions and visits to leading companies who have adopted the human-centred approach. Among other key points, it will cover:
- The methodologies and processes companies use to create new products;
- How to create a customer-obsessed culture;
- How to build market-winning strategies;
- Corporate innovation best practices;
- The mistakes companies make when conducting research and product launching;
- The latest trends in artificial intelligence, virtual reality, robotics and new technologies.
Curated by Ekaterina Solomeina, co-founder of the Future London Academy, and Harri Nieminen, lead service designer at K Group, the programme also includes visits to “secret” London spots and a final party.
To register for the course or for more information, please visit the Future London Academy website.